Friday, August 7, 2020

Tech Mahindra - Telephonic Interview for Freshers & Experienced | 500 Openings | Any Graduates | Apply Now


Tech Mahindra is hiring English / Hindi / Punjabi/ Assamese/ Bengali - Telephonic Interviews.
Role and Responsibility
Designation: Customer Support Associate
Process Type - Inbound
Job Location - Noida
Job Description :
Have to take calls from the customers. ( INBOUND VOICE PROCES )
Have to solve the queries or the problems of the customers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Good computer knowledge.
Excellent communication skills.
Good verbal and written communication.
Active listening ability along with active problem solving skills.
Good English Communication with Proficient in any Language - Punjabi/ Assamese/ Bengali
Graduate /Fresher Experience /Undergraduate

Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Interview Process- Telephonic
Contact Person - Isha
Contact no - 9896561339

Thanks & Regards,
Isha
HR Recruiter
Tech Mahindra

14 comments:

  1. Any vacancy for location Gurgaon I can join immediately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job available h kya please help 6393405443

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any vacancy in Mumbai please let me know -9821514861

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any vacancy in kolkata location. Please let me know..
    Contact -7044312617

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any vacancy in Delhi/NCR so please let me know mob 9899085805

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any vacancy in navi Mumbai please do let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to 3 year experience in lending sector

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are there any vacancy in Pune Location??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am 52 years old,can I apply,I have exp in customer service

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls let me know phatalesonali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any vacancy for pune location pls let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any vacancy for pune location pls let me know.

    ReplyDelete